If you are intending to travel to Russia either as a Business or Tourist a visa is an absolute requirement for the majority of nationals. It cannot be obtained at the border; therefore you should apply for a Russian Visa prior to travelling. To meet the high demand for Russian visas, the Embassy of the Russian Federation has outsourced its visa application processing to M/S VFS Services (UK) Ltd.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two clear pages that can be stamped when you arrive.
1. To apply for a Russian Visa you must complete an online application https://visa.kdmid.ru/ and then submit the original signed application to us with all the following:
2. If you are intending to travel to Russia for employment, you need to apply for your visa in person at the Russian Visa Application Centre.
3. If you are intending to travel to Russia for business purposes you should ensure that you allow sufficient time (minimum of 6- 30 working days) for to obtaining the business visa support document from the Russian Foreign Ministry. Business visas are required if your are taking special equipment into Russia or marketing materials for exhibitions and forums Business visas should also be obtained for all official speakers at conferences.
4. It takes typically 5 working days for processing and 24 hours for express service.
5. Need to apply now visit us on http://www.firstvisas.co.uk/top-visa-applications.html to start the process.
6. For prices and cost of applications http://www.firstvisas.co.uk/prices.html
Need help and advice in applying for the correct visa? Contact First Visas, to speak to one of our specialist please give us a call on 0208 769 1750 or you can email us at email@example.com.