Immigration Law Specialist - Deals with all aspects of immigration law including work permits, settlement application, EEA nationals & appeals.

Foreign & Commonwealth Office - For up to date travel information designed to keep you informed and help British travellers make an informed decision before travelling abroad.

Home Office IND - Responsible for Regulation of Immigration Control. Deals with all applications for further leave to remain and settlement applications in the UK

Office of Immigration Services Commissioner OISC - Responsible for regulation and conduct of all Immigration Advisers in the United Kingdom.